Monday, October 12, 2015

Alice Springs



Thursday, we traveled up north.  First stop was Alice Springs!  This great group 
of missionaries surprised us with 2 very special musical numbers.  First they sang
one of my favorites, "My Heavenly Father Loves Me", followed by "How Great
Thou Art" in Korean!  Of course I was crying happy tears.  These missionaries
bless us every single day.  Thank you Alice Springs Zone.  We love you so much.



While taking turns for interviews with President Parker, I got a few fun photos
of these incredible missionaries.  Elder Toi and Elder Rigby serving out bush,
Elder Mueco who accompanied the musical numbers on the piano, Elder Lee
who I think was responsible for putting this wonderful surprise together, and 
Elder Cultura, who is waiting for his companion to come out of his interview!
It was great being with you.  Can't wait to see you all in 3 or 4 weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment