Monday, October 12, 2015

Alice Springs


Thursday we traveled up north.  First stop was Alice Springs!  This great group 
of missionaries surprised us with 2 very special musical numbers. First they sang
one of my favorites, "My Heavenly Father Loves Me," followed by "How Great
Thou Art", in Korean!  OF course I was crying happy tears.  These missionaries
bless us every single day.  Thank you Alice Springs Zone.  We love you so much.

While taking turns for interviews with President Parker, I got a few fun photos
of these incredible missionaries. Elder Toi and Elder Rigby serving out bush,
Elder Mueco who accompanied the musical numbers on the piano, Elder Lee
who I think was responsible for putting this wonderful surprise together, and 
Elder Cultura , who is waiting for his companion to come out of his interview!
IT was great being with you.  Can't wait to see you all in 3 or 4 weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment